Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a vocabulary bingo game and quiz about green things, a Leprechauns short reading passage, and a coloring page. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. This bingo includes a choices page with words only or with words and pictures. Great way to get kids to stop pinching each other and learn something!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with green things and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Leprechaun Lore short reading passage (1 page)
• Leprechaun Lore answer key (1 page)
• Lucky Charmer coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
alligator, asparagus, avocado, cactus, celery, cucumber, dollar bill, emerald, forest, frog, grapes, grass, green beans, ivy, jade, kiwi, leaf, leprechaun, lettuce, lime, olive, peas, pickle, sage, seaweed, shamrock, slime, spinach, Statue of Liberty, watermelon
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!