Also included in
- Get VIRTUAL this St. Patrick's Day! Have fun with little prep for you, and tons of excitement for your students. This bundle is filled with a scavenger hunt, bingo, building & more! Build your classroom community & have some fun this St. Patrick's Day.BUY 4 get Building Adventures FREE with$12.18$21.75Save $9.57
- Go digital! Save paper & prep time with these engaging building adventures. Your student will build solve different themed quests to complete challenges. This is great for computer class, makerspace, early finishers!SAVE 30% with this BUNDLE & get the ENTIRE collection!Currently Includes:Win$15.40$27.50Save $12.10
Take your students on a quest this St. Patrick's Day!!! Students will go on 3 digital building adventures to reach the pot of gold, collect pieces for a leprechaun & complete challenges. This download contains 3 activities for both Google & Seesaw. These digital activities are engaging, and a way to get your students problem solving & creating without the hassle of passing out materials.
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share with students using Google Classroom
- Includes movable pieces
- Ready to type on
- Audio instructions
- SEESAW version
- Ready to use & add to your library
- Ready for students to type or record voice responses
- Moveable pieces
- Audio instructions
This resource has 3 activities:
o Leprechaun Quest has students follow a storyline to create St. Patrick’s Day images with a variety of building tools. Building is done with no examples. Audio included to tell the story of Lucky the Leprechaun.
o Building Mats has students build St. Patrick’s Day images using a variety of tools, this time WITH examples to help. Each completed task earns a piece of a leprechaun. Audio included to help students build and make the leprechaun.
o St. Patrick’s Day Brick Building asks students to build with bricks. There are no examples and sometimes the task will have parameters, such as “Use only 6 blocks.”
- Teacher directions
- How to use in Seesaw
- How to use in Google
These challenges are great for K-3. They have audio & simplified instructions. Older students can still build with these too. View the video preview for details.
Have fun! Let your students be creative!! I would love for you to tag me in photos!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you, Dena