This is a great way to get your students learning about St. Patrick's Day and Leprechauns in a fun hands-on interactive way! Your students will be engaged and learn about St. Patrick's Day in many different ways!
- All About St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick's Day Word/Picture Match
- St. Patrick's Day KWL
- Leprechauns can/have/are
- Label a Leprechaun
- St. Patrick's Day Facts
- Describe a Leprechaun
- St. Patrick's Day Vocabulary
- I feel lucky when... writing prompt
- My lucky charm is... writing prompt
- If I found a pot of gold... writing prompt
- I would make a good leprechaun... writing prompt
- Favorite St. Patrick's Day Book
- Where is Ireland?
- Irish flag
- Things that are green
- How to catch a leprechaun
- Three wishes
- Graph Marshmallow Cereal
- and more
Great way for your kids to be engaged in learning about St. Patrick's's Day! If you have any questions please let me know! Hope you and your students have a great time exploring St. Patrick's Day!
If you like this Flippy Flap, check out my other themed Flippy Flaps here!