Also included in
- These spring crafts help make learning meaningful and fun in kindergarten! They incorporate many skills that help your students work on their writing, coloring, fine-motor & listening skills. This bundle includes 9 crafts you can use throughout the spring to help teach your students about compou$18.00$28.50Save $10.50
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cu$78.00$118.00Save $40.00
This little leprechaun craft is a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Incorporate how to writing with the writing prompts included. When assembled, this craft fits on a 12"x18" sheet of construction paper.
Crafts provide great learning opportunities in the classroom! Not only are they fun to make, they also help your students work on their fine motor skills as they are cutting out the craft templates and gluing them together. It also provides a great opportunity to work on following step-by-step directions.
This leprechaun craft makes a fun St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- Step-by-step assembly instructions with pictures
- Several different craft templates to fit your classroom needs
- Black and white templates to be copied onto colored paper or printed on white paper and colored in
- Easy cutting for kindergarten
Three writing prompts are included:
- How to catch a leprechaun
- If I were a leprechaun
- If I found a pot of gold
You can find more March resources in my store below: