PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
To help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, I’m knocking $2 off for a limited time. Thanks for all you do!
We review and practice these CVC words for the entire month of March.
To break things down, the packet focuses on 100 CVC words that begin with the letters "L is for leprechaun"; "M is for March"; "P is for Patrick", and "S is for shamrock.”
The packet includes:
* A Celtic shamrock craftivity that reinforces CVC words beginning with the letter S
* A leprechaun craftivity that reinforces CVC words beginning with the letter L.
* I’ve also included dice and spinner games, plus …
* A whole-group "Feed the leprechaun” review game, with a matching, mini- independent "Feed the leprechaun" activity.
* Long and short vowel sorting mats.
* 5 bookmarks for CVC word writing.
* 26 alphabet shamrock cards, with 20 extra vowel shamrock cards.
* 4 CVC worksheets with 4 anchor chart answer keys.
* 100 black & white “trace & write” CVC word cards, with covers to make Itty Bitty booklets
* 100 full-color CVC word cards to use for flashcards, pocket charts, games, puzzles etc.
* 100 mini-CVC word cards
* A "Super Shamrock Sentences” worksheet.
* A 4-page tip list of ideas, games and activities to use the various word cards for, plus a
* Certificate of praise for wonderful word work.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students enjoy working on CVC word work with a leprechaun friend.