St. Patrick's Day Activities | Writing Prompts | Math | Leprechaun Hunt | Craft
These engaging activities are fun to use during the month of March around St. Patrick’s Day! This resource contains a variety of creative St. Patrick’s Day activities that encompass many areas of the curriculum, such as writing, math, and art. Your children will love practicing their graphing skills with marshmallow math, showing their creativity in the writing activities, and creating shamrock art! A fun leprechaun scavenger hunt with cute clues leading the children to the leprechauns’ pot of gold is also included.
This resource includes the following:
• Detailed instructions with photo examples
• St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Math (sorting, graphing, addition)
• “My Lucky Day” creative writing
• “My Leprechaun Book”
• “Pot of Gold” writing activity
• “Five Senses of Green" (includes both an individual and class book)
• “Green Scavenger Hunt” activity
• “Shamrock Art”
• “Leprechaun Gold Scavenger Hunt” activity
• “Leprechaun Wanted Poster"
• St. Patrick’s Day treat tags
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this St. Patrick's Day resource and to ensure it meets the ability level of your children.
I hope you enjoy doing all these fun activities with your class!
★ To see additional fun March activities, please click on the link below:
★ To see additional holiday resources for ALL months, please click on the link below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
★ MY NEW RESOURCES ARE ALWAYS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS AFTER THEY ARE POSTED SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME SO YOU ARE NOTIFIED WHEN NEW ONES ARE UPLOADED!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!