March/ St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun on the Loose
This is such an engaging St. Patrick's Day writing activity that will take your students through the writing process. Also included are comprehension and draw and write activities. This will be a great addition to your March Theme plans. All activities have a choice of writing prompt or without. You can create your own stories or lesson!
Included in the St. Patrick's Day Writing Activity:
- Brainstorming- Ideas where your leprechaun could be.
- Brainstorming- Ideas for your story.
- Pre-write Sequencing- Shamrock Sequence of Events
- Shamrock- Beginning, Middle, End
- 4 Choices of Publishing Paper- 2 Primary Lines...1 With a story starter and one without. 2 Regular Lines...1 with s a story starter and one without.
- 2 Choices of Templates to make a leprechaun holding your published work! One template you can have your students color the pieces and put together. The other choice is to copy onto colored paper and have your students cut out and put together. Both are very cute and make a great display!
- Student Editing Checklist
- Teacher Grading Rubric
- Comprehension for the story Leprechaun on the Loose
- Story Draw and Write- Writing about their class treasure.
- 8 Word Wall Words
- Sequence of Events Center for Leprechaun on the Loose
- Shamrock Book Recommendation- Great for Display
Such a great pack!
Check out more great products!St. Patrick's Day Math, Literacy, and More!