Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This adapted St Patrick's Day work book contains a variety of different activities for students to work on a variety of skills such as counting, colour / color recognition, shapes, vocabulary, sequencing, directional skills and so much more.
★ 54 activities included. ★
Comes with both spelling options - color/colour.
The activities included;
• Matching identical images
• Matching b/w to colour images
• Matching symbols to images
• Matching symbols to verb images
• Matching identical shamrock numbers
• Counting gold coins in the pot 0-5
• Counting gold coins in the pot 5-10
• Putting the amount of gold coins into the pot (numbers included)
• Matching numbers to ten frames 0-5
• Matching numbers to ten frames 5-10
• Match 2d basic shapes to shamrock shapes in clouds
• Order the sequence of life cycle of a leprechaun
• Matching identical feeling images - leprechauns
• Matching symbols to feeling images - rainbows
• Matching words to feeling images - rainbows
• Matching identical color leprechauns
• Matching color leprechauns to color splats
• Matching sequences of images
• Matching the different directions of images
• Point to the images (upon request) or name them (upon request)
• Shopping for items at the store - follow shopping list
• Match basic 2D shapes to shamrock shapes
• Match words (shape names) to shamrock shapes
• Match the shamrock alphabet
• Order the shamrock alphabet
• Match the shamrock upper case to lower case alphabet
• Match images to initial letters
• Follow the pattern and fill in the missing picture
• Read the story and then order the images
• Overwrite/form numbers 0-5 and 6-10
• Sort big and small shamrocks
• What comes next? Counting onwards
• What comes before? Counting backwards
• Counting how many coins are in the pot and writing (or using the numbers included) to match
• Counting the shamrocks in the ten frames 10-20 and writing (or using the numbers included) to match
• Who is heavier/lighter? Shamrock v leprechaun
• Greater than, less than and equal to
Click below to find:
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!