This 11 page interactive adapted book focuses on spatial concepts with a silly leprechaun. Students choose the correct preposition based on the picture. Can be used as an independent work task or direct instruction in your special education classroom.
• The leprechaun is _____ the horseshoe. *next to
• The leprechaun is _____ the shamrocks. *between
This resource also includes five differentiated worksheets to add a writing component to the book.
1) Circle the preposition picture and word
2) Circle the word
3) Fill in the blank
4) Trace the word in the sentence
5) Trace the word by itself
Please use the preview file to check out the book pages and answer cards to better understand the book. The entire product is available so you can see exactly what you're getting.
Includes directions for creating the book, set up, instruction and modifications. While designed for students with autism in mind, this book can be great for any special education or early childhood classroom.
Check out some other Spring resources you will love
• Adapted Book - Women's History Month
• Basic Concepts File Folders - St. Patrick's Day
• Basic Concepts Task Cards - St. Patrick's Day
• Daily Fine Motor Worksheets - Spring
• Five Senses Adapted Book - Spring
This book is part of my Preposition Books Bundle.
Thanks for stopping by!