Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day creatively with this no prep modern, abstract shamrock themed doodle and painting resource.
These imaginative activities encourage students to explore shape, pattern making and color through card making, doodling, painting and making classroom decorations.
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full
1. Shamrock doodle template activities and cards to make.
Choose according to age and ability. Have fun exploring mark making and working in monochrome .
2. Shamrock T shirt art activity - design your own St. Patrick's Day T shirt
3. ‘Hidden Shamrock’ painting activity - a challenging abstract activity using water color paint, oil pastels and marker pens
4. Photographs of finished examples are included as examples and inspiration
5. Garlands to make and decorate the classroom
6. Posters for the bulletin board
7. A selection of words to describe the patterns and shapes we can create
Materials, equipment needed:
Marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, watercolor paints
Pegs or string for the garlands
Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
Canada, Australia, UK spellings of 'favourite' are included.
You might also like to view my other seasonal art resources:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019