This St. Patrick's Day Speech Therapy Articulation Craft is the Perfect Print & Go Activity for Busy SLPs who Want to Provide Their Students with Fun and Meaningful Therapy Activities.
This product is included in a larger bundle!
BUNDLE and Save 30%!! Save $5.25 by purchasing the entire St. Patrick's Day Speech and Language Bundle that includes 9 products with over 200 usable pages! Click this link to check it out!
- Use the table of contents to quickly print exactly what you need.
- Each sheet with the cutout visuals contains 4 sets of visuals for that one sound.
- There are 9 picture targets to cut out and 16 written targets on the visual scene, with 25 targets total.
- Have your students practice each word multiple times as they color and cut each of the visuals.
- TIP: If I’m not taking data, I cut a row at a time for students as they color and practice another row. I find this helps us use our time more efficiently.
- Your students should practice each word on the visual scene as they color that section. I have my students practice the word multiple times and use in it a sentence as they color.
- Your students should paste the cutout visuals on the scene to map out how they would plan to catch a leprechaun.
- Encourage your students to share their plan while using as many targets as possible.