Do you need some fun, engaging practice for St. Patrick's Day? This bundle provides you with the following:
1. A short Reader's Theater Partner Play about two tricky leprechauns and their classroom antics!
2. Three pages of fact-family practice on four-leaf clovers!
3. How many words can you make out of the letters from "LEPRECHAUN?" complete with cut-out letter cards.
4. A Mystery CVC picture of a four-leaf clover with real words and make-believe words.
5. Two Addition to 12 practice pages: "Roll a Four-Leaf Clover" and "Roll a Leprechaun!"
These fun St. Patty's Day activities will provide your students with a "lucky" day on March 17th. They will be able to be engaged in academic content all day and learn with a little luck from the Irish! My first graders LOVED these activities.