Celebrate St. Patrick's Day by playing a bingo game with 30 vocabulary words of things that are green. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. This bingo includes a choices page with words only or with words and pictures. Great way to get kids to stop pinching each other and learn something!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with green things and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
alligator, asparagus, avocado, cactus, celery, cucumber, dollar bill, emerald, forest, frog, grapes, grass, green beans, ivy, jade, kiwi, leaf, leprechaun, lettuce, lime, olive, peas, pickle, sage, seaweed, shamrock, slime, spinach, Statue of Liberty, watermelon
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!