Easy and fun activity for St. Patrick's Day! Requires little-to-no prep!
How to Use:
• Fill in the circles with target sounds/words or leave them blank to use with language goals.
• Roll a dice to see how many words the student needs to say.
• Use 4 different bingo dotters (from the colors of the rainbow) to cover the words/circles as the student says the target sounds/words/phrases.
• If playing with a group of students, have them compete to see who completes their rainbow first.
• For a version of this activity with articulation targets filled in, please check out my TpT page.