Easy and fun activity for St. Patrick's Day! This game requires little-to-no prep!
Included in this download:
• TH in all positions
• L and L-blends in all positions
• R in all positions
• S-blends in initial position
• S in all positions
• worksheet with blank circles to fill-in or use for language targets
• worksheet with colored circles
How to Use:
• Roll a dice to see how many words the student needs to say.
• Use 4 different bingo dotters (from the colors of the rainbow) to cover the words as the student says them.
• If playing with a group of students, have them compete to see who completes their rainbow first.
• You can use the blank circles for language goals by having students answer questions for every circle they fill in.