St. Patrick's Day Bingo Game | Cut & Paste Printable Bingo
What educators are saying
Also included in
- We've designed our holiday resources to be engaging and fun for the whole class. Keep this bundle on hand for your special occasions throughout the year! Included in this resource are I Have, Who Has Games, Writing Prompts, and Create Your Own Luck Bingo Games for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's DayPrice $25.00Original Price $35.00Save $10.00
- This resource includes 15 themed create your own luck bingo games. Each themed game includes 24 related images and vocabulary words and a blank "MY BINGO CARD" template that students can use to create their own unique themed bingo cards. The bingo squares come in both color and black and white to fPrice $12.00Original Price $22.50Save $10.50
- This resource is a bundle of our St. Patrick's Day resources aimed at the primary grades. Please see the detailed preview file for each resource to see exactly what is included. Please make sure the resources will work for your grade level and class experience. What's Included?1. St. Patrick's DaPrice $7.00Original Price $11.49Save $4.49
- This resource is a bundle of our ELA resources aimed at the intermediate grades. We believe our resources work well with 3rd Grade and may stretch to other grades depending on your students. Please see the detailed preview file for each resource to see exactly what is included. Please make sure thePrice $155.00Original Price $253.83Save $98.83
- This resource includes 32 themed create-your-own-luck bingo games. Each themed game includes 24 related images and vocabulary words and a blank "MY BINGO CARD" template. Students will cut out each image and paste it wherever they want on their bingo card, creating their own unique game card and thPrice $25.00Original Price $48.00Save $23.00
Bring the luck of the Irish to your classroom with this engaging St. Patrick's Day Create Your Own Luck Bingo Game! This interactive activity is perfect for introducing students to vocabulary and concepts related to St. Patrick's Day while fostering a sense of cultural appreciation and camaraderie. With minimal teacher preparation required, this game is perfect for busy educators.
This resource includes a sheet containing 24 charming St. Patrick's Day-themed images and related words, along with a blank bingo card with 25 squares (the middle square serving as a universal free space). Students will cut out each image and paste it wherever they want on their bingo card, creating their own unique game card and their own luck.
Once students have completed their personalized cards, the game can be played like a traditional bingo game, with the teacher deciding the winning patterns and game rules. Playing this bingo game not only provides a fun and entertaining classroom activity but also enhances students' knowledge of St. Patrick's Day symbols, traditions, and Irish culture. As students engage in friendly competition, they will learn new vocabulary and cultural concepts, boosting their language and social skills.
To cater to diverse classroom needs, this resource includes both color and black-and-white versions of the image and word sheet. Teachers can decide whether students color their own images or use the pre-colored version.
The St. Patrick's Day words featured in this game are: gold, Ireland, horseshoe, clover, kiss, rainbow, leprechaun, pot of gold, March, green, Irish, party, shamrock, parade, music, harp, top hat, snake, Saint Patrick, jig, lucky, coins, flag, and celebrate.
Incorporate this St. Patrick's Day Create Your Own Luck Bingo Game into your lesson plans to promote cultural understanding and appreciation while celebrating the festive spirit of this beloved holiday.
This download does not include pre-made bingo cards. This is an activity that was specifically designed to have students cut and paste in order to create their own bingo cards and thus create their own luck! What you see in the thumbnails is what is included in this download.
DOWNLOAD. PRINT. DONE! ST. PATRICK'S DAY FUN!