Also included in
- Bingo games that are extraordinarily fun! Your students will love guessing rhyming riddles all year as a speech and language activity or in your classroom. Teach holiday and seasonal vocabulary, listening comprehension, and inferencing as a whole-class activity or use just a few boards for small gro$44.50$53.50Save $9.00
St. Patrick's Day speech therapy activity or party game with a fun twist! Students love guessing the rhyming riddles in this bingo game, and you'll practice inference, listening, rhyme, St. Patrick's day vocabulary, and you can target articulation too.
Play the game, then write your own riddle and take turns guessing the answer.
With 30 bingo boards, this game is perfect for speech therapy, small group, or whole-class activity. Looking for a winning Saint Patrick's Day activity that's educational too? This is the easy to prep answer your kids will love.
"The Best Bingo Game on TpT" is just one sweet comment I have received on my best-selling Bingo Riddles Games! They help me cover any size group with multiple speech and language goals and are terrific for mixed groups, larger make-up sessions and in-class therapy too.
My bingo riddles games work beautifully for a wide variety of ages and include suggestions on how to level the game for preschool through sixth grade.
Low Color Printing options are provided!
CONTENTS: 38 useable pages:
• 30 Different Bingo Cards- plenty for small group or to play with the entire class
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards with pictured answers
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards without pictured answers (Use when you would like students to read the clues).
• 42 Gold Coin Cover Cards
• Riddle Me! Write Your Own Riddle- Printable Extension Activity.
Find more holiday Bingo Riddle Packs in a money-saving bundle here:
Check out my Irregular Past-Tense Verbs Bingo Riddles too!
You may also enjoy the following product.
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺