Check out the PREVIEW for more details!!
This St. Patrick's Day bundle is packed full of FUN! These activities will fill up your whole week! Here's what's included:
1. LEPRECHAUN TRAPS UNIT: A project where students construct Leprechaun Traps using what they know about Simple Machines. Great for STEM!
My Leprechaun Traps unit includes:
Sample Outline for the Week
Parent Supply Letter
Simple Machines Mini Booklet
Simple Machines Scavenger Hunt
Can/Have/Are Leprechaun Tree Map
Design Brief for Leprechaun Traps
Construction Planning Page
How-To Writing Page
Rubric for Projects
2. St. Patrick's Day Math Riddles
7 different math riddles (each a different joke!)
* Addition to 20
* Subtraction to 20
* Doubles & Doubles +1
* Mixed Addition & Subtraction
* Ten More
* Ten Less
* Mixed Review Ten More, Ten Less
ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED :)
3. Leprechaun on the Loose Literacy Packet: Activities created for the popular story "Leprechaun on the Loose" by Marcia Thornton Jones
Included in this download are the following Common Core aligned activities:
Character Traits RL 1.7, 2.7
Reading Response RL 1.1, 2.1
Roll & Retell RL 1.1, 2.1
Story Map RL 1.2, 2.2
Summary RL 1.2, 2.2
My Leprechaun Story (4 square planner & writing paper) W 1.3, 2.3
Peer Editing Form W 1.5, 2.5
4. Lucky Contractions "I Have, Who Has" Review Game
You can play "I Have, Who Has" for morning meeting, as a review before you begin a lesson, or as a time filler when you need a few minutes before lunch.
Included in this download:
* Directions/Tips on how to play
* 28 cards total, each with a different contraction
Have your students play multiple times throughout the week/month to reinforce contractions.
This bundle retails for $11.50.