Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Check out the PREVIEW for more details!!
This St. Patrick's Day bundle is packed full of FUN! These activities will fill up your whole week! Here's what's included:
1. LEPRECHAUN TRAPS UNIT: A project where students construct Leprechaun Traps using what they know about Simple Machines. Great for STEM!
My Leprechaun Traps unit includes:
Sample Outline for the Week
Parent Supply Letter
Simple Machines Mini Booklet
Simple Machines Scavenger Hunt
Can/Have/Are Leprechaun Tree Map
Design Brief for Leprechaun Traps
Construction Planning Page
How-To Writing Page
Rubric for Projects
2. St. Patrick's Day Math Riddles
7 different math riddles (each a different joke!)
* Addition to 20
* Subtraction to 20
* Doubles & Doubles +1
* Mixed Addition & Subtraction
* Ten More
* Ten Less
* Mixed Review Ten More, Ten Less
ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED :)
3. Leprechaun on the Loose Literacy Packet: Activities created for the popular story "Leprechaun on the Loose" by Marcia Thornton Jones
Included in this download are the following Common Core aligned activities:
Character Traits RL 1.7, 2.7
Reading Response RL 1.1, 2.1
Roll & Retell RL 1.1, 2.1
Story Map RL 1.2, 2.2
Summary RL 1.2, 2.2
My Leprechaun Story (4 square planner & writing paper) W 1.3, 2.3
Peer Editing Form W 1.5, 2.5
4. Lucky Contractions "I Have, Who Has" Review Game
You can play "I Have, Who Has" for morning meeting, as a review before you begin a lesson, or as a time filler when you need a few minutes before lunch.
Included in this download:
* Directions/Tips on how to play
* 28 cards total, each with a different contraction
Have your students play multiple times throughout the week/month to reinforce contractions.