St. Patrick's Day fun for you wee little ones!! Adorable St. Patrick's Day themed unit. Perfect for any classroom! Plenty of little to no-prep printables for math and literacy work stations!
1. 6-page emergent reader: "Where is My Gold". Practices positional words and sight words.
2. Gold coins addition practice. Practicing early algebra skills!
3. Reading CVC words! Students finish simple sentences by placing the correct CVC word in the sentence.
4. Vowel Spin CVC Spin Game! Students take turns spinning a wheel and color the correct CVC word.
5. Pot o' Gold Writing Activity
6. Lucky Charms Graphing! Simply place a bag of Lucky Charms Cereal for each student at the center. Students count the marshmallows and graph accordingly.
7. St. Patrick's Day Color Word Activity
8. St. Patrick's Day Word Wall
9. Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Sight Word Bingo Game (with gold coins)
10. Lucky Numbers: Practice numbers in the teens
11. St. Patrick's Day Tens Frame
12. St. Patrick's Day Number Chart (1-100). Students fill in missing numbers.
12: Top o' the Teen Numbers: Teen number practice
13. St. Patrick's Day Measuring Activity
14. Rainbow Addition Facts
15. St. Patrick's Ruler Activity
16. Over the Rainbow CVC Wipe and Write Activity
Follow Happy Little Kindergarten