Are you looking for some fun, easy and still cute activities to implement into your daily routine? These activities will allow you to get your kids thinking, researching, writing, and reading while still creating beautiful pieces of work that are hallway worthy. In this unit you will get:
- Lucky Sentences: Students build sentences using the vocabulary pictures at the bottom. They will cut the pictures out and glue them into their sentences.
- All About Writing: This adorable leprechaun can be used for an all about writing craft. Perfect for the hallway.
- Graph your Lucky Charms: Perfect for snack and incorporating math skills.
- The Lucky Hour: This can be two parts. You can choose to have your students practice telling time to the hour or incorporate this into your read aloud using the book, The Night Before St. Patrick's Day. Read the book and have your students infer the time the leprechaun was caught and write their inference inside the clock.
-Lucky Facts: This adorable four-leaf clover has a space to write four facts about clovers. You can even use this as a math facts and have students write fact families in each space.
- Rainbow Poem: Rainbows are my favorite! Teach your students all about poems using ROY G. BIV and create a rainbow work of art using pieces of square cut outs.
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO ABOUT THESE CENTERS!!!!