This St. Patrick's Day themed bundle is filled with reading, math, and writing activities. These activities are great to throw in math and literacy centers. Included are a variety of 12 printable games, flashcards, worksheets, and activities that can be used individually or as centers. Be sure to check out the preview to see some of what you are buying or click HERE to see some of the activities in action in my classroom!
1. - students can pick a card and determine the number of sounds they hear, then move around the game board
2. - 4 ways to play these games to work on pre-primer, primer, color, and number words
3. - student can sort the pictures to the correct ending sound
4. - Students can sort the word and picture to the correct digraph (sh, ch, th, wh)
5. - student will build 5 simple sentences related to St. Patrick's Day
6. - included are 4 writing prompts
7. - students will spin a spinner and color the shamrock with that answer (numbers, number words, 2D/3D shapes)
8. - Students can flip over a card and whoever has the biggest number wins
9. - Students can roll the dice, fill in the graph, then answer the questions about their graph (2 different games)
10. - Students will work on number fluency to 100, quantity discrimination and missing numbers 1-20.
11. - Students can roll 1 or 2 dice depending on the game and cover the number, if a friend rolls the same number they can be bumped off.
12. - (3 ways to play) Students will work on addition and subtraction to 10
Summer Savings Bundle
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ⭐️at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Join our Membership
Follow me on Facebook
Join my Facebook Group
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my Blog