PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
9.38 MB | 20 pages
These St. Patrick’s Day theme task cards are a fun way for partners to practice counting groups of coins with values totaling less than $1.00. Following the directions on the task cards, partners put coins in the “pot of gold” and then count to find the total value. Perfect for centers, early finishers, or as a daily math warm-up! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 12 task cards for counting two kinds of coins (color and black & white)
• 12 task cards for counting three kinds of coins (color and black & white)
• Pot of Gold counting mat (4 to a page) (color and black & white)
• Recording sheets and answer keys (One each for Cards 1 – 12, 13 – 24, and 1 – 24)
• Directions for three activities
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at the materials included in this resource.