These St. Patrick’s Day theme task cards are a fun way for partners to practice counting groups of coins with values totaling less than $1.00. Following the directions on the task cards, partners put coins in the “pot of gold” and then count to find the total value. Perfect for centers, early finishers, or as a daily math warm-up! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 12 task cards for counting two kinds of coins (color and black & white)
• 12 task cards for counting three kinds of coins (color and black & white)
• Pot of Gold counting mat (4 to a page) (color and black & white)
• Recording sheets and answer keys (One each for Cards 1 – 12, 13 – 24, and 1 – 24)
• Directions for three activities
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at the materials included in this resource.
More games and activities your students will love!
• St. Patrick's Day Addition Bingo
• St. Patrick's Day Addition & Subtraction Games
• St. Patrick's Day Poetry Writing Frames
• Pirate Bump! Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• Three Billy Goats Gruff Readers Theater & Puppet Fun!
• SPRING Add! Subtract! Color! Addition & Subtraction to 10 Printables
• SPRING Add! Subtract! Color! Addition & Subtraction to 20 Printables
•Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.