St. Patrick's Day Color by Sight Words Mystery Pictures: Practice sight words with these fun St. Patrick’s Day Leprechauns Mystery Pictures! These activities are perfect for literacy centers, morning work, early finishers or homework.
Each of the 4 mystery pictures comes in 5 different difficulty levels: Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3. You can choose the most appropriate word set for your students which makes the activity perfect for differentiation and many grade levels.
Color answer keys are included for each mystery picture.
The mystery pictures are : a Leprechaun face, a Leprechaun with a pot of gold and rainbow, an owl Leprechaun, and a monkey Leprechaun.
You may also like my other St. Patrick's Day activities:
- St. Patrick's Day Math Mystery Pictures
- St. Patrick's Day Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- St. Patrick's Day Fractions Color-by-Code Activities
- St. Patrick's Day Interactive Game for any subject
- St. Patrick's Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- All St. Patrick's Day Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks