Turn your students into adorable LUCKY CLOVERS on St. Patrick's Day! This is an easy craft to help your students celebrate a FUN day! Hide some chocolate gold coins to complete the day!
SAVE $$$$$$$ AND GET UNIT (This headband is in the unit.)
St. Patrick's Day Crafts Activities Writing UNIT
LIKE THIS? Check out my LUCKY CHARMS GRAPH and SORT Cereal Activity
Print on card stock for best results. Color, cut the 2 strips out, attach to the strips to the back side of the hat. Then color and cut the hat, and brows as one piece. Then cut the beard out as one piece, and glue or staple together. Let there be cute little lucky leprechauns everywhere!
• Kindergarten Morning Work February and March
• Spring Writing Prompts - March Journal K-3
• Read Across America Week Activities, March Madness Activities, Centers and Ideas
• Spring Worksheets Pre-K and Kindergarten
Copyright © 2016 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER