St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Use this fun, and super cute St. Patrick's Day craftivity to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for St. Patrick’s Day, as a March craft and to showcase your students’ writing and creativity.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match St. Patrick's Day printables to create a cute craftivity to suit your students’ needs. This package includes:
- Two Cloud Printables (one with a poem, the other blank to write your own poem, students names, writing prompts or sight words).
- Cut and paste rainbow pages in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple (Photocopy the main Rainbow in red and then the strips in each color).
- Color and paste rainbow options.
- A pot at the end of the rainbow foldable.
- Three styles of inserts for writing prompts, poems, stories and drawings (you get blank, lined, and the poem activity set).
- A shamrock sheet for the front of the pot.
- St. Patrick’s Day activity and questions sheet.
- Detailed instructions with pictures.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts and other useful suggestions.
This craftivity is in pdf format.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day craft, March craft, March craftivity, Rainbow, Pot of Gold, St. Patrick's Day activities, luck of the Irish,