Your students will enjoy being able to pick from six writing prompts while being able to use different pictures to help organize their writing.
In this activity your students will be able to choose from six writing prompts and choose male or female life as a Leprechaun pictures and write about each. This activity is wonderful for the 21st century classroom as your students will be excited and engaged while creatively writing.
This product will be accessed as a link in a PDF file. You will need to be signed into your Google account. Next you will need to click on the link and you will be prompted to "Make a Copy". You can rename the file. In this PDF I explain what you will need to know and do for setting up this fun activity in your classroom.
This activity includes:
- six writing prompts to choose from
- graphic organizers to plan writing
-24 writing picture steps-- 12 are for girls 12 are for boys
Slides to write out their creative writing.
2 editable writing rubrics- one from student self assessment and teacher assessment.
Purchase of this download is for personal classroom use only. This means you may use this product with all students that you personally teach. Additional licenses are available at a discount price through my store. Please do not take any part of this item and claim or resell it as your own. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on an unsecured system on the Internet beyond the scope of your classroom are prohibited without permission from me. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions.
TOP REASONS TO USE GOOGLE DIGITAL RESOURCES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
• Go Paperless! Save time, money, and the hassle of all of the paper shuffle.
• Student work is automatically saved ---Students cannot tell you they lost it or left it at home!!
• Utilizing technology enhances student excitement and engagement. Students are excited to learn.
• Active learning through increased engagement and focus!
• Endless ways to help improve student skills as well as provide instant feedback!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
I welcome all questions or comments. Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.