Lucky the Leprechaun is having a party and you are invited. Oh no! You lost your invitation! Luckily, there are some clues to help. Follow the clues and figure out the codes to find your way to the party. Students will need to use their language arts skills to find their way. The skills needed are:
This fun and engaging digital mystery is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just decide if you want your kids to work individually or in groups. Then, share the website with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
What is a digital escape room?
A digital escape room is an online game that begins with a theme or scenario. Students generally work collaboratively in groups of 2 or 3 in order to escape/breakout/solve the mystery. They are challenged to solve puzzles in order to find clues and codes. This breakout has 5 codes to break. Escape rooms are fun and engaging for students and they LOVE them!
This escape room should take your students 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Perfect review for a test
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- Link to The Case of the St. Patrick's Day Party escape room
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
See what others are saying about this escape room.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Natasha S.said:
This is the best digital escape room I have ever used. I found it last minute, and didn't have time to prep or really read too much into it. It was easy, straight to the point, required no prep except for adding the link on Google Classroom and printing off a tip sheet. It was engaging, challenging but still allowed for all of my 3rd-grade students to be successful, and covered multiple language arts standards. I will be searching her page for more digital escape rooms in the future! I definitely recommend this product! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karen Grierson said:
What a fun holiday escape room! I love that it is ELA-based! My students can actually work through this activity independently and they love the activities because they are different from what they are used to - especially the magnifying glass! I love the riddles. You create the best escape rooms - 100% engaging for my students and so easy for me! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Charging 4th said:
This was one of the most WELL-PUT TOGETHER escape rooms I have purchased from TPT. The students loved that each activity was different and they loved searching for the clue with the magnifying glass in activity 4. Thank you for this resource!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ashley B.said:
I love using digital resources like this in my classroom specifically because of the engagement! Great practice for students to use ELA skills like inferencing, homophones, and synonyms in a fun way. I highly recommend this resource. Thank you!
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!