Fun review game for division.
1. Print, laminate and cut out board game and deck of cards.
2. With a partner or in a small group, players are each dealt
3. Each person will figure out the answer for their cards and
place one token down when it is their turn.
4. Once a token is placed down, you discard the card you
answered and pick up another card.
5. The point of the game is to try and get four tokens in
*Based off the board game Sequence
*Players can try and block their opponent from getting four
in a row by placing one of their tokens in the way (if they
have the answer on one of their cards for that spot).