St. Patrick’s Day Drama Games
You must have the luck of the Irish! You have just found the pot of gold for St. Patrick’s Day drama games!
This activity includes 3 games with everything you need to have fun with your students. Oh, and don’t forget to wear green!!
I love having the opportunity to share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge as you explore the wonderful option of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum!
Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity! In these games, your students will interact with others while learning essential social skills such as:
• taking turns
• waiting patiently for a turn
• being a good sport
• being a risk taker
• being less fearful of how others students perceive them
• being part of a group
• acceptance of others
• gain self confidence in oneself, and on and on.
Activities included in this packet are:
• Game One---Twelve Days of St. Paddy’s
• Complete activity instruction guidelines
• Complete list of words for the original song lyrics
• Complete list of actions to accompany the song
• Enlarged list of gifts’ list
• Game Two---Where is the Leprechaun?
• A template for a Leprechaun hat
• Compete instructions on Leprechaun hat assembly
• Game Three---Leprechaun Musical Shamrocks
• Complete activity instruction sheet
• Copy of two shamrocks-
• Copy One is black and white print and can be used for students to color or it can be printed on green paper
• Copy Two is one green shamrock
• Copy of two different pots of gold
• Copy One is black and white and can be colored by a student
• Copy Two is a color version.
• Numbers list to be printed and cut apart for the game
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• lesson plans that focus on the important information to successfully teach the activity
Students love to learn by doing!! .
Actively engage your students while reinforcing the topic your students are studying.
These super-fun drama activities support the National Core Arts Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
“St. Patrick’s Day Drama Games” offers everything needed to provide interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plans so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!