Also included in
- Save money & planning time with this St. Patrick's Day bundle pack (2 PowerPoint files & 2 PDF files) which includes everything needed for engaging, fun St. Patrick's Day lessons:♦ an interactive PowerPoint presentation with information on the origin of St. Patrick's Day, how the holiday camPrice $11.00Original Price $13.75Save $2.75
- This money-saving bundle has fun, easy-to-set-up (no props needed) escape rooms that will keep your students engaged and learning throughout the school year! They are a great way to practice and review skills while working together as a team!Each escape room has an attention-grabbing story (problem)Price $22.40Original Price $30.00Save $7.60
Oh no! A tricky leprechaun has come in the classroom! He left some riddles for you!
This fun, easy to set up (no props needed) escape room will keep your students engaged and learning the days before or after St. Patrick's Day! They will love finding and figuring out the clues that the tricky leprechaun has left them in order to get his surprise! It is a great way to practice and review skills while working together as a team!
I have also included a bonus activity. After students have solved all the clues, they can use inferencing and deductive reasoning skills to figure out which leprechaun visited their classroom.
If you have never done an escape room with your students before, no worries! You will receive:
- Teacher instructions for preparing (no props needed - large envelopes are optional, just print & go), setting up, and conducting the escape room
- Table of Contents
- Whole-Class & Small Group Instructions
- Story Cards & Written Narrations for Each (color and black/white) - sets the stage for the escape room and gets students "hooked"
- Printable Clues and Answer Sheets - puzzles, riddles, activities that review skills
- Instructions for Each Clue
- Printable Answer Keys
- Bonus Activity: Leprechaun Suspects List - students will use inferencing and deductive reasoning skills to eliminate suspects until only one remains
- Reward Certificates and Printable Gold Coins (color and black/white) - special "Star Problem-Solver" certificates "signed by Lucky Leprechaun" and printable gold coins
**Please view the preview file to see pictures of all that is included. **
The following skills are covered in this escape room:
- CVC Words
- Beginning Sounds
- Counting to 20
- Writing Numbers to 20
- Skip Counting (Counting by 5s)
- Directional Coding - using arrows to show a path on a grid (see preview file)
- Deductive Reasoning
- Logical Thinking
- Cooperation and Teamwork
- Listening Skills
Why use an escape room in your classroom?
- They are engaging and fun for students.
- They promote working together as a team.
- Students use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve riddles and puzzles.
- They are challenging and get students to think.
- They are hands-on.
- Students use their imaginations.
- Students work together to solve the problem.
- Students can showcase their unique skills.
"We had so much fun with this activity! My kids have asked if we can do it again." - Melanie A.
"My students loved this!" - Maggie S.
You may also like:
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• CLICK HERE to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.