PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students won't need luck figuring out factors and multiples after using these engaging games! These differentiated easy-to-prep St. Patrick's Day-themed games are a fun way for students to practice identifying factors (of numbers through 100) and multiples (of numbers 1-12).
Included are the following materials:
• identifying factors game (2 differentiated versions)
• identifying multiples game (2 differentiated versions; students will need dice)
• student recording sheets (you can use these as an assessment)
• factors matching card game
• multiples matching card game
• matching cards games answer keys
These games are a great addition to your March math centers, guided math rotations, and early finishers or morning work tubs!
Every game comes in both a color and printer-friendly version.
Thanks for visiting my store!
Need practice with factors and multiples year-round? CLICK HERE to see more resources!