Here is a great activity to do with your kiddos for St. Patrick's Day! Kids will love this cute bear glyph that includes questions about the St. Patrick's Day. This glyph would make a great bulletin board for the month of March!
I have my students circle or color the block that best describes them for each item. Then students color their St. Patrick's Day bear accordingly!
Included in this download:
- 3 different student glyph templates
- directions (also post on bulletin board)
- 3 writing activities
- What does my glyph say about me?
- St. Patrick's Day is...
- If I were a leprechaun....
- class graph of glyph (2 versions)
*clipart and frames from mycutegraphics.com