Also included in
- Saint Patrick's Day math crafts and writing crafts are here! There are 11 eye catching craftivities (5 writing prompts and 3 math crafts). These craftivities / mathtivities are great for March or spring bulletin boards, as well as art lessons and math centers.Crafts included:2 How To Crafts ('How tPrice $8.50Original Price $10.49Save $1.99
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 153 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,109 pages of NO PREP craftivities tPrice $69.99Original Price $139.92Save $69.93
- Are you looking for a no prep and engaging way to teach 'how to' procedure writing? These seasonal writing crafts are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons and bulletin boards. Your students will LOVE these writing prompts, so check out these procedural crafts for your literacy, writing, orPrice $13.99Original Price $21.00Save $7.01
These cute Saint Patrick's Day crafts are perfect for how to writing lessons. These no prep St. Patrick's Day writing crafts are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons or spring bulletin boards.
The following procedural crafts are included:
- How to Find a Pot of Gold
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
Are you looking for something fun and engaging for St. Patrick's Day? But of course you want something no prep, right? AND it needs to be educational too!
Well don't worry, this is exactly what you've been looking for!
7 planning pages are included (with dotted and plain lines), as well as vocabulary cards.
Students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included. There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore perfect for multiple grade levels.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays/bulletin boards in Spring time, as well as art lessons.
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (writing centers, literacy centers)
- Writer's workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Bulletin boards or door decor
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)