Kids love Leprechauns, pots of gold, and rainbows. Take advantage of elementary student's natural interest to build a variety of language skills.
Included in this packet are:
1. "Hunt for the Gold" is a game-based activity targeting vocabulary and categorization skills. Students decide which item does not belong to a group before advancing to claim the pot-of-gold.
2. "Pots of Gold" works on vocabulary generation and category inclusion skills.
3. "Shamrock Syllables" focuses on syllable segmentation skills in words.
4. "Gold Connections" targets coordinating conjunctions.
5. "St. Patrick's Day Antonyms" includes word pairs for matching games.