Celebrate the Luck of the Irish with this Saint Patrick's Day lapbook! Learn a little history about the holiday and share your thoughts
What do I get?
• 1 cover options
• 11 different foldables
• 1st through 4th usability
• how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
• The History of St. Patty's Day (with 10 dates to sequence)
• All About Ireland (with trace-able fill in the blanks)
• How to catch a leprechaun
• How to catch a leprechaun sequencing (First, Next, Last)
• I think the phrase "The Luck of the Irish" means...
• Lucky me - why I'm lucky
• If a leprechaun granted me 3 wishes...
• If I found a leprechaun's gold, I would buy...
• 3 themed writing prompts
• All About Shamrock facts
• 8 flaps to list things that are green
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 9-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables than what will fit inside the lapbook. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
You may also like:
• St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
• Illustrated March Writing Prompts
• Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
• FREEBIE Shamrock Symbolism Craftivity
• St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
• All About Shamrocks Flip Flap Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!