Add this dramatic play set to your classroom during the St. Patrick's Day holiday.
Students will enjoy counting, sorting and exploring money as well as "making" shoes like little Leprechauns!
My “St. Patrick’s Day Dramatic Play” set includes:
* An items to add to the dramatic play area list
* A “LEPRECHAUN VILLAGE” triangular banner
* 8 posters (posters measure approximately 7.5 x 10 inches)
* An open/closed sign for the cobbler shop
* 12 price tags for the shoe sales
* Leprechaun dollar bills (color & b/w)
* Clovers, coins & shoe prints cutout props
* A money sorting sheet for pennies, dimes, nickles and quarters
* Money sorting jar labels for pennies, dimes, nickles, quarters, half dollars & gold coins
* 12 unique name tags and 6 blank name tags to create your own Leprechaun names!
* Add desired props to dramatic play area.
* Print banner on card stock, cut out and hang banner.
* Print and laminate posters for durability. Hang around your classroom, block area or dramatic play area during your St. Patrick’s Day unit.
* Print open/closed sign, cut out, fold in half, laminate, hole punch top corners and add yarn or string to create hanging sign.
* Print price tags, props, sorting sheet, labels and name tags. Laminate for durability.
* Tape labels to jars (like a mason jar).
* Tape shoe prints to the floor or hang around dramatic play area.
* Attach name tags to lanyard or necklace. If you are using name tags have children create their own Leprechaun name, write it on the name tag before laminating.
Note that the name tag Leprechaun pictures are all male. Leprechauns are all male there are no female Leprechauns.
***Be sure to take a look at my other St. Patrick's Day activities
9 St. Patrick's Day Color, cut & glue puzzles
14 St. Patrick's Day Number puzzles
3 St. Patrick's Day Card Games
: Go Fish, Memory & Old Maid
30 Leprechaun Pattern Cards
30 St. Patrick's Day Pattern Cards
30 St. Patrick's Day Owl Pattern Cards