Fun, interactive open-ended activity for reinforcement during speech therapy and articulation drills. Great for remote learning, teletherapy, and in-person therapy on a smart device. Uses St. Patrick's Day vocabulary to help you secretly target building vocabulary. You can even take a break before moving on to the next card and practice describing the secret word after you guess it.
St. Patrick's Day Guess the Word Activity Directions:
- Player 1 finds the secret word by looking up the number in the bottom right of the card on the answer key or in the secret word box on the card.
- Player 2 guesses one letter at a time to try to figure out the secret word.
- Player 1 moves the guessed letters to the used letters box and types any correct guesses into the corresponding boxes below the Leprechaun.
- Each time a letter that is not in the secret word is guessed a piece of the Leprechaun is added.
- The goal of the game is to guess the secret word before the entire Leprechaun is put together.
The answer key is included in the details section, which can be accessed any time in the upper right corner of the boom cards activity during play.
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com prior to your purchase. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
You may also be interested in:
Follow my TPT Store to be the first to know about new products!
As a follower you will learn about new products that are released, sales and discounts. Click on the “Follow Me” by my Seldom Speechless logo to stay up to date!
Leave feedback to earn money toward your next Teachers Pay Teachers purchase!
If you leave feedback on any of my products you can build up TPT credits that may be applied to future purchases. Just submit feedback when you purchase a product or go to My Purchases for a list of your purchases. Click on the Leave Feedback button and leave a rating. Then go to your TPT credits to learn how to redeem credits for future purchases!
Discover more therapy ideas:
Information about Boom Cards:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.