Ring in the excitement of St. Patrick's Day with an engaging Lift-the-Flap Emergent Reader!
This "Where is the Leprechaun" reader is one of my students all time favorites. Each page asks where the leprechaun is, and provides them the opportunity to lift a flap to find out. Kids love to assemble the book, then read to their parents, siblings, and teachers. Time after time they get a kick out of seeing whether or not their audience can guess where the leprechaun is!
Pages read like this...
1. Is he under the shamrock? (lift the flap) No!
2. Is he under the toadstool? (lift the flap) No!
3. Is he under the hat? (lift the flap) No!
4. Is he under the rainbow? (lift the flap) No!
5. Is he under the pot of gold? (lift the flap) No!
6. Is he in your hands? (lift the flap) Yes!
7. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
All templates for "flaps", kid friendly guidelines for gluing flaps, and easy prep emergent reader.
Thank you for stopping by Miss Hellen's Hippos...I appreciate every TpT shopper! Follow me to get my new freebies, and to receive 50% off all new products!