Use this St. Patrick’s Day themed activity to target listening, following directions & basic concepts.
This 7 page download includes:
- 1 black and white St. Patty's Day themed scene
- 11 St. Patty's themed items to color, cut, manipulate, and paste within the scene.
- a visual for teaching students exactly how to be a good listener
- full instructions for 2 activites your kids will love
- 2 sets of multi-step instructions that utilize the product
to the fullest and target a variety of concepts
- Clear directions for suggested uses
Prep is so easy!
Give each student a copy of the St. Patty’s scene and a strip of St. Patty’s items to color, cut, and manipulate. Students will also need scissors, glue and crayons. Use one of the two sets of directions included OR come up with your own directions that specifically meet your students’ individualized needs.
In addition to listening and following directions, this is a great activity for targeting basic concepts!
Some of the concepts targeted include:
SIZE (big, bigger, biggest, large, larger, largest, small, smallest, tiny, tiniest, little, medium sized)
COLOR, color association, light, dark
QUANTITY (both, all, the rest, any)
ORDER (last, first, before, after, then)
POSITION/LOCATION (below, between, top, next to, above, under, beside, bottom)
Be sure to download the preview for a closer look!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!