This Saint Patrick's Day Packet requires NO PREP! The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core Standards.
You can use these FUN, hands-on, printable activities in your literacy centers.
You can also LAMINATE some printables to use them as many times as needed in your daily centers.
I made this packet considering the DIFFERENT LEVELS we have in our classrooms, so the activities are ADAPTED to meet the needs of all our students.
The packet includes:
- Sort the words by the number of syllables
- Sort the pictures by syllables
- Label the pictures (3 versions)
- Sort the words: correct spelling or misspelling
- Label the leprechaun (write the words)
- Label the leprechaun (cut and paste)
- Write senteces using the word from the shamrock
- Write your own sentences
- Fix the sentences
- I'm lucky for... (2 versions)
- How would you catch a leprechaun? DIFFERENTIATED + WRITING CHECKLIST (6 versions)
- Draw your ideas
- 3 steps template
- 4 steps template
- Blank template
- Would you like to find a pot full of golden coins? DIFFERENTIATED WRITING CHECKLIST (7 versions)
- 1 reason template
- 2 reasons template
- 3 reasons template
- 4 reasons template
***Thank you for downloading!***
St. Patrick's Day Bundle
St. Patrick's Day Math Centers
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store:
And also you can check my blog for more free resources and ideas: