Thank you for purchasing my product. This packet contains five literacy center activities.
1. Leprechaun Making Words. Students will see how many words they can create using the letters in the word Leprechaun.
2. Pot of Gold Making Words. Students will see how many words they can create using the letters in the words pot of gold.
3. St. Patrick’s Day ABC Order. Students will put nine St. Patrick’s Day themed words in alphabetical order. Students will also have the option to choose two of their favorite words and write a sentence about each word.
4. How To Catch a Leprechaun Sequencing Writing. Students will write the steps needed to catch a leprechaun. Two different styles of paper are included, one with transitional words and one without.
5. Pot of Gold Writing. Students will write about what they would do if they found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
The clip art/borders used in this pack is from: www.mycutegraphics.com and
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden : http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden