These Saint Patrick’s Day literacy centers are filled with fun, hands on activities to help your students build their literacy skills! The skills covered include letter identification, letter formation, ABC order, beginning sounds, rhyming, syllables, sight words and CVC words. These activities are designed for children in Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Included in this pack:
- Syllable lucky horseshoe sort
- Syllable dab a dot worksheet
- Rhyming pot of gold sort (includes CVC words)
- Rhyming worksheet (circle the words that rhyme)
- Magnetic letter rainbow (ABC order)
- Rainbow beginning sound puzzles
- Find and trace lower case letters (coin sensory bin activity)
- Find and trace upper case letters (shamrock sensory bin activity)
- Coin letter match (lower case letters)
- Shamrock letter match (upper case letters)
- Beginning sounds dab a dot worksheet
- CVC word train mat and picture cards
- CVC word train recording sheet
- Leprechaun sight word mat (read, build with magnetic letters and write with an erasable marker)
- Printable Pre-Primer and Primer sight word cards (perfect for sensory bin activities)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.