Looking for some engaging and fun literacy centers for March. These Saint Patricks Leprechaun themed centers are just what you need.
These 11 centers are perfect for Kindergarten and First Grade. Use in centers or whole group to teach various skills all aligned to the common core.
Click HERE to be notified first about discounts, new resources and FREEBIES
Centers included in this resource are:
- Beginning Sound Sort- Place the matching pictures with the correct beginning sounds.
- Roll a Sight Word: Roll the die and write the word in the correct column. (5 games included)
- Roll & Cover Sight Words: Roll the die and cover the sight word. (5 games included)
- 30 Sight Word Cards: Print two sets and use for memory matching game. Place around the classroom for Write the Room
- Upper & Lower Case Alphabet Cards: Use for memory matching games
- 16 Rhyming Pots of Gold: Match the gold to the pots that rhyme
- Syllable Sort: Sort the pictures onto the cards by syllables (32 cards)
- Syllable Count & Clip: Clap the syllables and clip the correct number with a clothespin. (24 cards)
- Missing Letters Upper & Lower Case Cards: Find the missing letters.
- Beginning Sound Clip: Use clothespins to clip beginning sounds (30 cards)
- 57 Short Vowel Puzzles: Match word with the picture.
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.