Lucky Charms Math Activities
A variety of Lucky Charms math activities. These differentiated and fun worksheets are suitable for different elementary students.
1. Lucky Charms Sorting
Sort your Lucky Charms by marshmallow. Write the number of each Lucky Charm marshmallow in the circle.
2. Lucky Charms Marshmallow Data
Sort your Lucky Charms into colors and then answer the related questions.
3. Lucky Charms Counting and Adding Data
Estimate how the number of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Sort the Lucky Charms by marshmallows. Add the marshmallows and then add together.
4. Lucky Charms Counting and Adding Data
My group got a bag of marshmallows. Our bag weighed? First, I guessed that there were this many. Second, my group counted this many.
5. Lucky Charms Measurement
Use your Lucky Charms to measure the listed objects.
6. Lucky Charms Marshmallows Math
Sort your Lucky Charms into groups by color. Add 10 to each of your Lucky Charms groups. Subtract five from each of your Lucky Charms groups.
7. Lucky Charms: Counting, Sorting, & Adding
Sort your Lucky Charms into groups by color. Using your marshmallows, answer the series of Lucky Charms related math questions.
8. Lucky Charms Graph
Organize your Lucky Charms by color. Count each color and record your answer.
9. Lucky Charms Math
Sort your Lucky Charms into groups by marshmallow. Answer the series of math questions including using the correct symbol: greater than, less than, or equal.
10. Lucky Charms Fractions
After organizing your marshmallows, write a fraction for each color.
11. Blank sheet with Lucky Charms border.
12. Blank sheet with Lucky Charms border and a line for Name.
13. Full page sentence guidelines with a Lucky Charms border.
14. Half page of sentence guidelines with room for a drawing with a Lucky Charms border.