St Patricks Day | March Writing Prompts
K - 1st
What educators are saying
Look forward to doing these each month. They are easy prep and great at teaching to align writing and details!!! :)
Thank you very much for these monthly writing prompts. My students look forward to them during their independent writing time.
Also included in
- ⭐️ BUNDLE of Kindergarten Writing Prompts make it easy with NO PREP pages that include with and without sentence starters for beginning writers. Prompts can be printed and added using the front cover to create a writing journal or copied and placed into a folder.Each Monthly Writing Prompts resourcPrice $15.00Original Price $21.00Save $6.00
These March Writing Prompts includes:
- 20 journal pages with 2 versions
- prompt and no prompt writing pages
- black and white journal cover for students to personalize
- basic sight word list for reference (36 sight words included)
Prompt themes include:
- St. Patrick's Day
If you have any questions, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy teaching! :)
Stay connected with me via:
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Use a combination of drawing, dictating, and writing to compose opinion pieces in which they tell a reader the topic or the name of the book they are writing about and state an opinion or preference about the topic or book (e.g., My favorite book is...).