You will love this easy and fun print and match activity for your school staff.
This one features all things GREEN- staff will read clues and find the image that answers their riddle. This is designed to be an individual activity. When a staff member gets their clue, they will come to a designated location to find the picture that answers their riddle, but you could have teachers try and find their matches as well by passing out the picture cards too.
I usually print and put in their mailboxes and, when they find their match, they can come see me for a small prize! This has been really well received by my staff for Halloween and Thanksgiving and I look forward to continuing for each holiday!
You can check out other similar products OR snag the bundle
at a discount!
- it's a joke match. Teachers get a joke or the answer and search for their match.
*Thanksgiving- teachers work to create a meal with the four different colored cards pin the pack. This is actually a FREEBIE
in my TpT store so check it out!
- song lyric match! Favorite holiday songs are included and teachers get the first half or the last half of a lyric and must find their match.
- perfect pair matchup! Teachers get a card and must find their perfect match (ketchup and mustard, chips and salsa, etc...)
*St. Patrick's Day
- riddles! Teachers get a riddle and must find the picture card that answers the riddle.
- eggs! Teachers match up egg halves to create a completed egg.
I get goodie bags or boxes from Oriental Trading and fill them with small goodies for my staff. I love doing this for them!