Are you looking for something different to engage your math students on St Patrick’s Day?
Try the Leprechaun Mystery Challenge. Where there are rainbows you are going to find Leprechauns, and the Internet is no exception. What will you wish for when your cursor traps one?
St Patrick’s Day Math
The mystery clues give practice in following directions, multiplication and subtraction in addition to challenging students to decode using secret codes.
You might also be interested in one of a number of other mystery challenges available in my store.
Why not follow me and be notified whenever a new one is uploaded?
• All aboard the Mayflower.
• Emeline's Valentine
• Monday Mayhem
• The Jewel Heist Thinking Challenge
• The Missing Broomstick #TPTfireworks
• The Puppy Snatcher Thinking Challenge
• The Vacant Vegetable Plot Thinking Challenge
• Who Stole Rudolph's Nose?
• Who pinched the Christmas pudding?
• Who swiped the sailors' supplies?
• Who took the Thanksgiving Turkey?
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
Please leave a review at the product page or through “My purchases” under “My account” at TPT. Ratings help to spread the word.
You can also follow me to keep up with my latest products.
If you have questions then please contact me.
Pinterest: Thinking Challenges
Blog: Elaine’s Blog