This product contains Math activities that have a St. Patrick's Day theme and are ideal to be used with kindergarten students. All activities are offered both in a colored version and in a black and white version.
* Count to find the number of objects. Write the number in the given space
* Count forward starting at the given number
* Color as many pictures as the number indicates
* Count to add
* Count on to add
* Count the elements in each cloud and write the number. Identify whether the number of objects in the first cloud is greater than, less than or equal to the second cloud by matching the elements
* Decompose the numbers 1 to 10 in more than one way
* Use your fingers to find the number that makes ten when added to the given number of objects
* Sudoku: cut the images from the next page. Place them in the table so that each image is only one time on each line and column.
For more math activities check out these products: