Here are 10 fun St. Patrick's Day math centers that are Common Core aligned. All you have to do is print, laminate, and cut and your centers are ready to go!
1.Four Leaf Clover Addition (1.NBT.4)- Students will add two two-digit numbers and write the answer on their recording sheet.
2.Leprechaun Subtraction (1.NBT.6)- Students will subtracting tens from a two-digit number and write the answer on their recording sheet.
3. Lucky Number Neighbors (1.NBT.5)- Students will use a 120 chart to help them find the numbers that are 1 more, 1 less, 10 more and 10 less than a given number write them on their recording sheet.
4. Time for Luck (1.MD.3)- Students will match the analog clock to the digital clock (to the hour and half hour) and record the time on their recording sheet.
5. Rainbow Fact Families (1.OA.6)- Students will write two addition and two subtraction sentences using the three numbers on the card.
6. Lucky Math (1.NBT.2)- Students will match a number to the correct tens and ones ad expanded form.
7. Lucky Number 17 (1.NBT.2)- Students will sort number cards into groups that are less than, greater than, or equal to 17 and write them on their recording sheet.
8. Roll and Color a Fraction (1.G.3)- Students will roll a die and color in a correct fraction in the column.
9.Spin a Shape (1.G.2)- Students will spin the spinner and draw the shape in the correct column.
10.Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal To (1.NBT.3)- Students will sort the number sentences into groups of greater than, less than, or equal to and record them on their sheet.
*Each center includes an "I can" direction sheet*
Don't forget to click on the red star at the top so you can be notified when new products are added to my store! Please send me a messgae or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!