St. Patrick's Day Math Centers | Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
These Saint Patrick’s Day math centers are filled with fun, hands on activities to help your students build their numeracy skills! The skills covered include counting, reading and writing numbers, addition, subtraction, position words and 2D shapes. These activities are designed for children in Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Included in this pack:
- Number sense rainbow puzzles (0 to 10)
- 2 x Roll and cover board games (1 to 6)
- 3 x Build a number fence with popsicle sticks (1 to 10, 1 to 20, 11 to 30)
- Shamrock number cards 1 to 30 (use with counting mats & sensory bins)
- 3 x Leprechaun counting mats (0 to 10, 0 to 20, 0 to 30)
- 2 x Addition board games (sums up to 5 and 10)
- 1 x Subtraction work mat & sum cards (sums up to 10)
- Writing numbers mats (1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30)
- Shamrock color sort
- Shamrock color pom pom mat
- Match the colors mat and sorting cards
- 2D shapes playdough mats (can also be used with erasable markers)
- Rainbow counting cards 1 to 30 (use with links or paperclips)
- Position words clip cards
- 2D shapes clip cards (match the shapes)
- Rainbow roll and write (1 to 6)
- 4 x Dab a Dot Ten Frames (numbers up to 10, 20 and 30)
- 2 x Addition recording sheets
- 1 x Subtraction recording sheet
- An Australian spelling version is included too (for the words grey, color and trapezium)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> St. Patrick's Day Literacy Centers
>>> St. Patrick's Day Writing Crafts
>>> Counting Bear Mats and Activities (Numbers 0-30)
>>> Dinosaur Math Bundle (Numbers 0 to 20)- Centers & Worksheets
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.